Focus your mighty mathematics skills to kick, chop and think your way through a sea of hidden dangers in the LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game - SpongeBob SquarePants: Fists of Foam.
The LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game - SpongeBob SquarePants: Fists of Foam features:
- Help SpongeBob and Patrick save Sandy using geometry!
- Travel from the Pier of Goo Lagoon to the Pirate Ship and through Port Town into the Kelp Forest using knowledge of place value.
- Solve fractions problems and help SpongeBob gain power-ups to fight Master Udon's ninjas.
- Teaches fractions, decimals, geometry and place value.
- Works with the Leapster Explorer and LeapPad systems (sold separately).
Leapster Explorer is an extraordinary new learning experience that encourages children to discover something new every day with endless ways to play and learn-from games, e-Books, videos, and online play to customizable learning skills and more. Leapster Explorer includes a library of more than 40 games and activities includes cartridge games, downloadable learning apps (games, e-Books, videos, flash cards and more). Children can learn school skills like reading, math, science and geography, plus creativity and life skills like music, health and problem solving. Leapster Explorer helps Expand the fun and learning in LeapWorld-a safe, online world of learning games and activities. Children can play unique games that connect their online and on-the-go play and learning. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning, and explore ways to expand their child's learning journey.