We all know tape can fix things. But what about make things? Tape & Make adds yet another dimension and fantastic fun to the stickiness we call tape.
Start with one of the pre-printed picture boards. Unroll imagination and pull out the tape. Rip, tear, stick and create! Finish a face, fill an ocean with creatures, put vehicles on the highway, or make flowers grow.
Follow the instructions, or venture off on your own. You've got a rainbow of tape colors to keep you company - red, yellow, green and purple. An additional 126 stickers with lively shapes and colors will make your pictures even more stickerific.
It's a tape tour kids are up for, no expertise needed. Just a child who loves to tape.
- Use tape to create fabulous pictures
- Encourage imagination, fine motor skills, visual skills, logic
- A fun rip, tear, stick, and create activity
- Five finish-the-picture cards- basket, ocean, face, town, outdoors
- 4 colors of tape - Red, Yellow, Green, Purple (each 16 feet)
- 126 stickers
- Picture guide instructions
From its beginnings in 1986 with the creation of a plastic lunch box filled with arts & crafts supplies, ALEX
has grown into the preeminent manufacturer of children's creative products having designed and produced over 1,000 items in expanded categories of toys: imaginative and dramatic play, fashion and jewelry, whimsical children's furniture, Rub A Dub, Tub Tunes, and Tub Joy bath toys, ALEX Little Hands preschool products and ALEX Jr., a line of luxurious plush and bath products for baby.