Experience the full range of celestial exploration with FAO's 127mm refracting telescope. The computerized drive finds and tracks thousands of celestial objects with a push of a button, and the 127mm of high-precision optics have the power to see breath-taking vistas on the Moon, the Rings of Saturn, the Cloud Belts of Jupiter, stars, and nebula and galaxies at mind-numbing distances.
In addition to the high-definition optical precision and the sophisticated yet simple to use computer drive system, the telescope is supported by a stable, fully adjustable tripod. An incredible value, the FAO Schwarz AR127 Computerized Telescope comes complete with a full set of six professional-quality 70 Degree Wide Field eyepieces, including 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, and 35mm focal lengths to provide comfortable viewing of the broad range of celestial objects at the right magnification!
Designed to be a lasting investment for beginning to experienced astronomers, the FAO Schwarz AR127 Computerized Telescope by Bresser may be all the telescope you ever need.
- Type: Air-Spaced Doublet Refractor
- Optics: Optical Crown and Flint
- Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Aperture: 127mm (5.1-inches)
- Focal Length: 1200mm f/9.4
- Finder Scope: 8x50 with 6-Point Adjustable Bracket
- Focuser: Precision Rack & Pinion Type
- Diagonal: 2-inch First-Surface Mirror Diagonal
- Mount: Computerized German Equatorial Type
- Power: Supplied by 8 D-Cell Batteries (not included)
- Tripod: Heavy-Duty All Metal, Fully Adjustable Legs
- Eyepieces: Fully Multi-Coated, 70 Degree, Wide Field Eyepieces: 10mm; 15mm; and 20mm (1.25-inch O.D.); 25mm; 30mm; and 35mm (2.0-inch O.D.)