Oh no! Looks like one of your Journey Girls took a tumble! Luckily she has you and this Wheelchair and Crutch set to help her out. Each piece in the totally cool set looks just like a miniature version of the real thing, and the chair even rolls, folds and has working brakes! For more on-the-mend fun, a leg cast, arm cast, ice pack, bandage and sheet of mini stickers are also included to make sure your favorite Girl gets well with a smile!
The Journey Girls Wheelchair and Crutch Set features:
- Includes a wheelchair, set of crutches, leg cast, arm cast, ice pack, bandage and sheet of mini stickers
- Offers hours of make-believe fun for you and your dolls
- Wheelchair rolls, folds and has working brakes
- Snap-shut casts fit easily on doll arms and legs
- Stickers can be used to personalize the casts
- Set is crafted with metal, plastic and fabric
- Accommodates Journey Girls dolls (not included) and most other dolls of the same size
- Wheelchair Dimensions: 12.5 x 10.5 x 8 inches
- Crutch Length: 11.5 inches
- Package Weight: 2 lbs
are the best friends with tons of travel experiences and special talents to share. No matter how far a Journey Girl travels, her friends remain close to her heart. Get set for a Journey Girl adventure and don't forget to pack her favorite gear!
Introducing Callie, Meredith, Alana and Taryn-the best friends who love to see new sights and explore new things. To these Journey Girls
, half the fun is sharing their experiences-and special talents-with one another. No matter how far apart they are, Journey Girls
keep in touch by talking on the phone, emailing, texting and writing postcards. Their friendship will last forever and their adventures are just beginning. Take a Journey Girl on your next trip!