Battle the heroes with LEGO Hero Factory Toxic Reapa (6201) toxic waste attack!
"Heroes! TOXIC REAPA has escaped from Hero Factory and has been detected on his to home planet of Z'chaya. We need you to recapture him quick, but use caution. He's armed with a deadly toxic waste attack, crushing claws and powerful laser cutters. Heroes, we're counting on you!"
The LEGO Hero Factory Toxic Reapa (6201) buildable figure features:
- Toxic tanks, toxic jets, crushing claws and laser cutters
- Highly flexible and poseable elements
- Unique code for 200 game points for LEGO Hero Factory BREAKOUT game
- Battle with hero EVO!
- Combine with 6200 EVO for an even bigger model! (Each Sold Separately)
- Stands over 6" (15cm) tall
To be able to understand why LEGO
has been successful for so long, just look to the name. LEGO
originally got its name from founder Ole Kirk Christiansen who combed the Danish words "Leg Got" which means "play well". He later realized that LEGO
in Latin translates to "I put together." The LEGO
set became a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. LEGO
currently produces about 20 billion LEGO
bricks a year and has sold over 400 billion LEGOs in their history -- enough for every person on the planet to have over 60 LEGOs each!