Evade capture with LEGO Hero Factory Splitface (6218) shredding claws and split personality!
"Heroes, we hope you're receiving this message! SPLITFACE has escaped and is trying to disrupt Hero Factory communications. Equip yourselves with anything you need to combat his vicious shredding claw, plasma gun, precision laser and split personality and stop him before it's too late. Failure is not an option!"
The LEGO Hero Factory Splitface (6218) buildable figure features:
- Shredding claw, plasma gun with shooter, precision laser and dual-face mask
- Highly flexible and poseable elements
- Fire the plasma gun shooter!
- Includes unique code worth 300 game points for LEGO Hero Factory BREAKOUT game (Sold Separately)
- Battle with the hero 6217 SURGE!
- Combine with 6217 SURGE for an even bigger model!
- Stands over 7" (18cm) tall!
To be able to understand why LEGO
has been successful for so long, just look to the name. LEGO
originally got its name from founder Ole Kirk Christiansen who combed the Danish words "Leg Got" which means "play well". He later realized that LEGO
in Latin translates to "I put together." The LEGO
set became a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. LEGO
currently produces about 20 billion LEGO
bricks a year and has sold over 400 billion LEGOs in their history -- enough for every person on the planet to have over 60 LEGOs each!