Help SpongeBob and Patrick give The Flying Dutchman that sinking feeling with the LEGO SpongeBob The Flying Dutchman (3817) buildable playset! Arrgh! Captain SpongeBob and his first mate Patrick have found an old treasure map and are searching for the treasure. Barnacles! The Flying Dutchman is here on his ghostly ship. Help keep him at bay using the bubble blaster before our friends are made to walk the plank!
The LEGO SpongeBob The Flying Dutchman (3817) buildable playset features:
- 3 MiniFigures: Pirate SpongeBob, Pirate Patrick and The Flying Dutchman
- Pirate ship and small island
- Pirate ship features plank, sail and crow's nest
- Island features boardwalk, hidden treasure chest and cannon
- Treasure map, 2 cutlasses, shovel, and a bag of souls also included
To be able to understand why LEGO
has been successful for so long, just look to the name. LEGO
originally got its name from founder Ole Kirk Christiansen who combed the Danish words "Leg Got" which means "play well". He later realized that LEGO
in Latin translates to "I put together." The LEGO
set became a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. LEGO
currently produces about 20 billion LEGO
bricks a year and has sold over 400 billion LEGOs in their history -- enough for every person on the planet to have over 60 LEGOs each!