Net the pteranodon before it flies away with the bait in the LEGO Dino Tower Takedown (5883)! Our hero has lured a hungry pteranodon dinosaur to the lakeside tower with a smelly fish. As the giant bird swoops from the sky to grab the bait, can our hero capture it using the net shooter or will he be forced to make a quick exit on the speedy jet boat?
The LEGO Dino Tower Takedown (5883) building set features:
- Hero MiniFigure and Pteranodon dinosaur
- Tower with net shooter and fish bait
- Also includes x tranquilliser guns and walkie-talkie
- Tower measures over 6" (15cm) tall and 5" (14cm) wide
- Pteranodon measures 8" (20cm) long and 4" (10cm) tall
- Jet boat measures 2" (5cm) long
- Shoot the net!
To be able to understand why LEGO
has been successful for so long, just look to the name. LEGO
originally got its name from founder Ole Kirk Christiansen who combed the Danish words "Leg Got" which means "play well". He later realized that LEGO
in Latin translates to "I put together." The LEGO
set became a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. LEGO
currently produces about 20 billion LEGO
bricks a year and has sold over 400 billion LEGOs in their history -- enough for every person on the planet to have over 60 LEGOs each!