Go on safari and spot the wild animals in the LEGO Duplo LEGOVille Photo Safari (6156) playset! The film crew are on safari and have spotted lots of wild animals, including an ostrich, a hippo, a giraffe, a leopard, an elephant with its baby and even a dangerous crocodile with a fish in its mouth! And when the sun goes down, the crew love sitting around the fire talking about what they've seen.
The LEGO Duplo LEGOVille Photo Safari (6156) buildable playset features:
- 3 LEGO DUPLO figures: 2 men and woman
- Plane, vehicle, tent, fireplace, tree, bridge and assorted DUPLO bricks
- Includes 8 DUPLO animals: ostrich, hippo, giraffe, leopard, elephant, baby elephant, crocodile and fish
- Film the wild animals and learn about the natural environment of wild animals!
- Watch out for the snapping crocodile!
- Includes familiar animal theme to help children develop role play skills
- DUPLO products are fun and safe for younger hands
- The LEGO DUPLO building system is specially designed for children aged 18 months to five years
- Plane measures over 6" (16cm) long and 7" (19 cm) wide
- Safari vehicle measures over 4" (12cm) long
To be able to understand why LEGO
has been successful for so long, just look to the name. LEGO
originally got its name from founder Ole Kirk Christiansen who combed the Danish words "Leg Got" which means "play well". He later realized that LEGO
in Latin translates to "I put together." The LEGO
set became a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. LEGO
currently produces about 20 billion LEGO
bricks a year and has sold over 400 billion LEGOs in their history -- enough for every person on the planet to have over 60 LEGOs each!