In the LEGO City Robber's Hideout (4438) buildable playset the robbers spot the policemen on their 3-wheel ATV and offroader. Can they hide the gold bars in the red box and make a quick getaway in the car before being caught. And have they noticed the huge bear sneaking around the corner?!
The LEGO City Robber's Hideout (4438) buildable playset features:
- 4 MiniFigures: 2 forest policemen and 2 robbers
- Poseable bear figure also included
- Robber's hideout, robber car, police car and 3-wheel ATV
- Robber's hideout features rooftop hiding place, opening door with space inside to conceal robber car
- Binoculars, handcuffs, 3 gold bars, walkie-talkie and red mailbox also included
- Robber's hideout measures over 6" (17cm) wide and 5" (13cm) high
- Watch out for the bear!
- Catch the robbers and recover the gold!
To be able to understand why LEGO
has been successful for so long, just look to the name. LEGO
originally got its name from founder Ole Kirk Christiansen who combed the Danish words "Leg Got" which means "play well". He later realized that LEGO
in Latin translates to "I put together." The LEGO
set became a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. LEGO
currently produces about 20 billion LEGO
bricks a year and has sold over 400 billion LEGOs in their history -- enough for every person on the planet to have over 60 LEGOs each!