It's always busy at the Big City Hospital! Lend a hand at the LEGO Duplo Doctor's Clinic (5695) by helping the doctors and nurses make everyone feel better! The ambulance is always arriving with new patients. Use the stretcher to carry them in, then make them all better in the examination room with the X-ray machine, wheelchair, stethoscope, medicine and cast.
The LEGO Duplo Doctor's Clinic (5695) features:
- 4 LEGO® Duplo figures: doctor with stethoscope, woman, boy and baby
- Ambulance with real lights and sounds
- Accessories include removable cast, wheelchair, beds, chairs and DUPLO bricks with x-ray machine and medicine decorations
- Spin the helicopter's propellers!
- Examine the patients!
- Transport the patients with the ambulance, stretcher and wheelchair!
- Duplo products are fun and safe for younger hands.
- Measures over 22" (58cm) long and 18" (48cm) tall
- Contains 56 pieces.
To be able to understand why LEGO
has been successful for so long, just look to the name. LEGO
originally got its name from founder Ole Kirk Christiansen who combed the Danish words "Leg Got" which means "play well". He later realized that LEGO
in Latin translates to "I put together." The LEGO
set became a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. Historians point to the invention of the wheel as a major turning point in world history. The invention of the LEGO
wheel had the same monumental effect in the history of LEGO
, making it possible to create cars, trucks and eventually the LEGO
train building set that is one of the most successful LEGO
sets of all time. LEGO
currently produces about 20 billion LEGO
bricks a year and has sold over 400 billion LEGOs in their history -- enough for every person on the planet to have over 60 LEGOs each!