Take on the LEGO Ninjago Skull Truck (2506) and retrieve the Nunchucks of Lightning! Lord Garmadon and Wyplash have stolen the Nunchucks of Lightning and are escaping in the Skull Truck. Jay and Zane have been sent to stop them. Help them to dodge the Skull Truck's mighty bone fist and powerful jaws!
The LEGO Ninjago Skull Truck (2506) includes:
- 4 (No Suggestions): Jay, Zane, Lord Garmadon and Wyplash with assorted weapons
- Skull Truck features moving jaws, firing bone fist and 2 cages
- Also includes Nunchucks of lightning, thunder bolt, bone axe and spear
- Aim and fire the bone fist!
- Battle on any terrain with huge rubber tires and realistic suspension!
- Snap the jaws of the skull face closed with the Skull Truck's suspension system!
- Trap your enemies in the bone cages!
- Measures over 7" (17cm) wide, 9" (22cm) long and 7" (17cm) tall
- Contain 515 pieces.
To be able to understand why LEGO
has been successful for so long, just look to the name. LEGO
originally got its name from founder Ole Kirk Christiansen who combed the Danish words "Leg Got" which means "play well". He later realized that LEGO
in Latin translates to "I put together." The LEGO
set became a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. Historians point to the invention of the wheel as a major turning point in world history. The invention of the LEGO
wheel had the same monumental effect in the history of LEGO
, making it possible to create cars, trucks and eventually the LEGO
train building set that is one of the most successful LEGO
sets of all time. LEGO
currently produces about 20 billion LEGO
bricks a year and has sold over 400 billion LEGOs in their history -- enough for every person on the planet to have over 60 LEGOs each!