Here are a few simple rules and restrictions you should know about before placing your order:
- Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday), excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Your order must be received and your credit card authorized by 12:00 p.m. EST or your order will not be processed until the following business day. This applies to all shipping methods, including Expedited and Express delivery.
- Expedited and Express orders require a street address.
- Items shipped to the following destinations can only be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service and cannot be expedited:
- PO Boxes in the continental United States
- PO Boxes in Alaska and Hawaii
- Military Addresses (APO/FPO)
- U.S. Territories (including Puerto Rico)
- Please note that not all items are eligible to ship to APO/FPO/PO Box addresses. Please check individual product detail pages for restrictions.
Please allow for additional shipping and handling time for all oversized items shipping via a freight trucking company. These items cannot be expedited. Visit our Oversized Items section for details.
Changing Method of Delivery Once Order Has Been Placed
At this time, no changes can be made to an order once it has been submitted. In order to select the appropriate delivery time for your needs, please refer to our Estimating Delivery Time section.